2 Day First Aid at Work Re-qualification (FAWR) Level 3
This 2 day course is for people who have a current First Aid at Work certificate, which they need to renew. This refresher course keeps up with new legislation and helps the delegate to refresh there skills.
On successful completion of this course delegates will receive a Certificate valid for 3 years issued by FAIB and FOFATO approved qualification required under the Health & Safety First Aid regulations 1981 and in accordance with current first aid practice.
The course will cover a range of subjects, which include:
- The aims of First Aid
- Management of an unconscious casualty
- CPR Resuscitation. AED De-Fibrillation
- Control of bleeding, Shock
- Burns and scalds, Choking and asphyxia
- Fractures, dislocations, sprains and strains
- Practical use of a De-Fibrillator (AED)
- Eye injuries
- Recognition and treatment of illness
- Transportation of casualties
- Record keeping and the First Aid Box
Delegates are Assessed by a FAIB approved trainer on the third day for practical skills.
Who should attend the course
Up to 12 delegates per course
Includes Certificates, Manuals and Delegate Assessment.
Send us a booking enquiry or ask questions about the course.
Or call 020 8426 2211
“City Medics Limited has been supplying training for us for the last 6 years and has given a very good service. Reliability, professional, hands on training that gives all our employees, confidence in the work place. I would recommend City Medics Limited for Health & Safety training in the work place.”
Sonia Gentles: FIRST Buses Group