3 Day First Aid at Work (FAW) Level 3
On successful completion of this course delegates will receive a Certificate valid for 3 years issued by FAIB and FOFATO approved qualification required under the Health & Safety First Aid regulations 1981 and in accordance with current first aid practice.
The course will cover a range of subjects, which include:
- The aims of First Aid
- Management of an unconscious casualty
- CPR Resuscitation. AED De-Fibrillation
- Control of bleeding, Shock
- Burns and scalds, Choking and asphyxia
- Fractures, dislocations, sprains and strains
- Practical use of a De-Fibrillator (AED)
- Eye injuries
- Recognition and treatment of illness
- Transportation of casualties
- Record keeping and the First Aid Box
Delegates are Assessed by a FAIB approved trainer on the third day for practical skills.
Who should attend the course
Up to 12 delegates per course
Includes Certificates, Manuals and Delegate Assessment.
Send us a booking enquiry or ask questions about the course.
Or call 020 8426 2211
“Construction Learning World is pleased to have been working with City Medics Limited. During this time they have delivered an excellent service to our clients in all areas of the construction world.
I would happily recommend City Medics Limited to any company that values Health & Safety Training for its workforce.’’
Rebecca Prokopiuk: Construction Learning World Terminal 5 Heathrow