Half Day Automated External Defibrillator (A.E.D.) Users Course
TRAINING AT YOUR PREMISES
- Course meets current Resuscitation Council UK guidelines
- Training with a expert in real life situations that has experience and knowledge in the field.
- Friendly and supportive
- To equip the users with the skill and knowledge for safe practice.
- Four hours of practical training on the AED with the trainer
- Basic life support (CPR)
- Incident and breathing management
- Legal and safety aspects of Defibrillation
- Practical training on the Defibrillator
Who should attend the course
Up to 6 delegates per course
Course Certificate on successful completion of the course Valid for 1 year.
Send us a booking enquiry or ask questions about the course.
Or call 020 8426 2211